Kids will have a lot of fun with this manipulative construction and early math. Ideal for developing fine motor skills, counting & sorting and creative design. Contains 36 pebbles in 6 sizes and 6 colors and 20 activity cards in a sturdy plastic holder.
Supports the following learning areas:
• Physical development - motor skills
• Mathematics - pattern
• Mathematics - shape & space
• Expressive art & design - imaginative play
• Physical development - construction
• Communication & language - descriptive language
What the Early Years Excellence Award testers said:
“The pebbles would be a great addition to any kid-led environment and provide lots of opportunities for math talk. Their ability to stack lends itself to problem solving and discussion, and their multi-colored nature provides opportunities for sorting, matching, and patterning.
Pebble size: Largest pebble length: 8.5 cm
Age: from 3 years